Sunday, March 27, 2011

Lots of fun stuff to share!

Last week was a sloow week...not a lot to report on the craft front. I literally bookmarked and saved like 6 pictures/ideas, and even those weren't anything too special! So I decided to skip my blog post last week and I was rewarded with a week chock full of ideas and great pictures to share! So much so, that I have a special second post coming right after this one too...

This is was really cute...I love the centerpiece and the boxed lunches!
The jeweled garland caught my eye at first because we have the exact same garland at work. Then I looked into the details of this DIY and (let me just say that little details are my weakness! haha) the garland is attached using clip-on earring backs that you can get for making jewelry! I love that!

These are sooooooo cute! And the whole party is pretty cute too, check it all out! This is one of my favorite kid party blogs!

Such an adorable idea and so simple...dollar store cookie sheet, plastic eggs, just attach magnets to the eggs!

------------------------Went a little Etsy crazy this week...Looove Etsy.com-----------------

Easter basket idea anyone?

I love any use for mason jars!

I saw this in the Christmas version last year and I looove it! Would make the best gift for a teacher and really anyone who has a desk for work...little ones would love it as a party favor too but I just worry about it being breakable!

These pretty much do all the talking...needless to say I love them!

So cute, adorable, love, love, love!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment