Sunday, March 27, 2011

Blog 2 of 2...Baseball Themed!

If you know me, you know I loooove me some baseball season! And of course, with college ball well under way and The Bigs gearing up for opening day this coming week, this is my FAVORITE time of the year! By the end of February and early March I instinctively start craving sunflower seeds and sunny spring weather perfect for sitting in the stands at a baseball game! To be completely honest, the actual game part isn't at the top of my list of favorite things about baseball. What I love the most....the baseball players :) and just the atmosphere surrounding the game. I love the stats and interesting, sometimes random and strange stories that come from behind the scenes. (precisely why I love the championship SF Giants!)

Anyways, back to the matter at hand, it came as no surprise to me that I came across TONS of great baseball decor, party and even wedding ideas this week....it pretty much goes without saying, I was in heaven!!! Check it all out...

For when I marry a Major (Minor works too) League Baseball player some day! :) haha

Favors... "Hey Batter, Batter" Pancake Batter
I loooove this! So cute & creative!

Anything with Buster Posey on it works for me! :) Timmy too! But these are sooo cute! Makes me want to throw a Giant's Birthday Party!
Speaking of Buster Posey and Birthday Parties...It just so happens to be Buster's Birthday today!!! Happy Birthday Buster Posey! :)


Favorite thing I found all week...
Fear the Beard...Brian Wilson...I reaaaalllly want to have a Giant's themed party...can you tell? haha




1 comment:

  1. Wow! Those baseball wedding decorations are so cool and cute!

    ReplyDelete