Sunday, March 13, 2011

Glitter Bows, Pot of Gold, Vintage Store, Pinch Proof, & Cupcakes!

It was a slow week...came down with the flu and I'm just starting to feel a little better. So not a whole lot to post this week....these were the best that I could find.

Two of my favorite things...Bows & Glitter on a headband!

Sooo cute, yet sooo easy! I love these!

This place might be the coolest place ever...tons of vintage-y letters in all different styles and sizes! You have to click over to this blog and look at all the pictures from this shop, it looks sooo cool!

Not only do I want a silhouette machine but I also would totally wear this shirt! haha I love the St. Patty's Day saying!

It might just be all of the polka dots that attracted me to this picture at first but, how cool are those cupcakes!! I'm all about presentation and this is cupcake presentation at it's best! I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment