Sunday, February 20, 2011

Riffraff...So Amazing!


Riffraff - Fayetteville, Arkansas
What you'll find there: Home decor, boutique clothing, jewelry, gifts, and so much more!

I LOVE this amazing store! Like I said in my last post when I mentioned it, never have I ever once thought about visiting the state of Arkansas but after discovering this blog I catch myself trying to find some reason to make a trip there. But actually in all honesty I think I would probably go there just for this store! haha It's that awesome! I went back through the blog to find aaaallll of my favorites to share! Some of their products have even inspired some of my own projects...because you know, "Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery!"

I love this dresser!


This would make a simple DIY gift, just need a little puffy paint and some dishes/coffee cup!






Fayetteville is a college town and they are very school spirited and full of tradition! I would love to see a store with product like this open up in Fresno to promote support for Fresno State!
That University of Arkansas subway art inspired my own version that I gave to my cousin Blake for graduation.


This was inspiration for a frame I made for my cousin Mia's 5th birthday!


Some friends & family might recognize these from Christmas! They seemed to be a hit and I loved them so much!

One of the things I absolutely love the most is that they are very vocal and supportive of buying local & supporting the community. They have great community spirit over there and the shopping center this store is in is always doing some sort of event, like an open house type of event that all the stores participate in or halloween trick or treating for the kids in the community! It just seems like a great store and a great atmosphere! I'd love to check it out in person some day!

p.s. I got to go to Hobby Lobby for the very first time! I looove it there!! Michaels, meets Joanns, meets Home Goods...in my opinion it's the best place on earth! I only wish it wasn't 45 mins away in Visalia but oh well I think it's definitely worth it! I'll have to share some of the super fun stuff I bought in my next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment