Sunday, February 27, 2011

My Favs this Week...

Origami Heart Lollipops! Sooo cute! Zakka Life

I love this invitation! Hip Hip Hooray!

Coolest Dining Room Ever!! I'm going to have sooo many pictures in my house and I'm always looking for cool ways to display them! A Thoughtful Place

Halloween Costume? haha I'm always on the look out for easy DIY costume ideas..all year long.


I love this front door decor...I pretty much adore all ideas that use embroidery hoops it's really really clever and so cute! The Black's Best

These are sooo awesome! I'm pretty sure any kid would like these and you could make pink masks and capes for the girls too! Zakka Life

Really simple and soooo cute! It is What it is

Unique, inexpensive and you could do so much with this! CD sleeves filled with M&Ms if you couldn't tell! It is What it is

I also love bottle cap crafts! And I'm always looking for good gifts for guys too! I'm definitely trying this one out for sure! Etsy

This is amazing! Looks pretty simple too. Of course...I LOVE it! haha

I totally wish I would've seen this a week ago, since I just went to a baby shower yesterday! Great idea giving gifts for mommy and baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment